Give the gift of a Second Chance!
"We cannot serve at a distance. We can only serve that to which we are profoundly connected, that which we are willing to touch."-Spiritualist Joan Borysenko
To get hundreds of clients back to work each year we rely on support from our community, grants, fundraising and donations. Your contribution, no matter the amount, will be directed towards our efforts to train our clients and acclimate them back into society.
- $25-$50 helps purchase classroom supplies
- $100 helps purchase a new interview outfit for candidates
- $350 provides OSHA HAZWOPER training for better job placement
- $500 helps 2 clients receive Skills & Job readiness training
- $1000 provides Case Management, Stipend, and Life Coaching for a client
- $1200 allows one client to receive Vocational Training like Warehouse/Logistics and Customer Service
*As of March 2020, we are no longer accepting clothing donations.
Special Thank You to our Donors & Corporate Partners
- Neviaser Charitable Foundation
- Weaver Family Foundation
- The Jim Moran Foundation
- Islamic Center of St Augustine
- Memorial Presbyterian Church
- MaryEllen Willis Foundation
- A. Quinn Bell Foundation
- Holland & Knight, LLP
- St Cyprian's Episcopal Church