It's no longer one day. It's now day one.
Working in collaboration with the Department of Corrections, Operation New Hope successfully delivers pre-release services to 17 facilities in Florida. Our dedicated Ready4Release team targets qualified inmates and presents Ready4Work program details. Experienced Case Managers enroll interested clients and build an individualized release plan to facilitate a smooth transition back into the community. By meeting with clients monthly during the 90 days prior to their release, we bridge the reentry divide to ensure adequate housing, transportation, and job training. The success of the program is evident in the transformation stories of our clients, enhanced hiring practices for employment partners, healthier communities and families, reduced recidivism, and better public safety.
Hope starts here.
Clients who enroll in our FREE Ready4Release program receive:
- Direct connection to an experienced case manager on the outside who will aid reentry
- Development of an Individualized Release Plan
- Coordination of housing prior to release with one of our Transitional Home Partners
- Transportation from the Greyhound Station to our Ready4Work location (when available)
- Priority Enrollment - Ready4Release clients may begin the Ready4Work program upon release without waiting
- Program acceleration by receiving credit for completed coursework while incarcerated (Compass100)
- A Welcome Home Package!